Musical Theatre Class
This class teaches pupils the three skills that are needed for a life in modern theatre: singing, acting and dance
Classes include some or all of the following:
• Large -scale dance numbers from current shows and shows from the recent past are staged. These are either routines taken directly from West End productions, or original choreography.
• Vocal warm-up and exercises designed to improve the both the aural ability of the singer as well as their technical musical understanding.
• Group singing, to develop abilities in harmony singing, and vocal confidence within a group.
• Solo singing, within the context of a musical theatre number
• Acting and improvisation
• Scripted work, within the context of a musical theatre number