SUMMER SCHOOLS 2020
terms and conditions
• Fees. All fees paid are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by Dance Shack. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance through sickness, holidays or otherwise.
• Please inform the teacher of any injuries before the course commences.
• Physical contact maybe necessary when helping to demonstrate or correct.
• It is important to drink fluids at regular intervals during physical exercise, students should bring water bottles. There is a water fountain available in or near all our studios.
• During class students are expected to listen and although the ethos of Dance Shack encourages individuality and enjoyment, behaviour that detracts from the learning process and disrupts the class for other students is unacceptable. If a student is causing disruption, they may be asked to leave their class. Dance Shack reserves the right to refuse entry to any class at our discretion.
• Photography/video. You hereby give Dance Shack permission to use any still and/or moving image being video footage, photographs and/or frames and/or audio footage depicting your child, for any of the following uses: to be displayed on the website, www.danceshack.co.uk, to represent the classes; for promotional use, including newsletters, leaflets, posters, banners; for the general marketing of the school. If you do not wish to agree to this clause, or if at any time you wish photos to be deleted from our library: please contact us.
• Data Protection. Dance Shack holds information about our students to enable us to carry out our business as a dance education and training organisation. This information includes the contact details you supply to us. Dance Shack will not disclose your information to any third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so. GDPR statement can be seen here.
• Agreeing to terms and conditions. By enrolling your son/daughter in Summer School at Dance Shack you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Dance Shack, 1 The Withies, Leatherhead, SURREY, KT22 7EY. 01372 805731